Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||Gold Reflector Short Wave Infrared Emitters For Powder Coating||Wavelength:||1.4um|
short wave infrared heater,
short wave ir lamps,
quartz tube Short Wave Ir Lamp
gold reflector short wave infrared emitters for powder coating
twin tube short wave IR emitters
quartz tube thickness 1.5mm
Color temperature 2400~2500 °K
IR wavelength between 1 to 2μ
Using tungsten wire as filament
Response time around 1~2 seconds
Average working life 5000 hours
Gold or ceramic coating at rear side as reflectors
Max. overall length up to 4M
Vertical and horizontal emitters are available
Filament Construction Of Short wave IR heating lamps
Short wave quartz infrared heaters are used in various industrial applications. It contains tungsten filament, helically wound, encased in quartz envelope. Tungsten as resistive element is capable of generating temperature in excess of 2750℃. Its response time is very rapid in 1 second it emits over 90% of IR energy. It is by products free & pollution free. Heat focus is very accurate due to compact and narrow diameter of IR tubes. Short wave IR element has maximum heating rate of 200w/cm.
Advantage of infrared heater
|energy saving||Infrared radiation unlike convection or conduction, dose not rely on any medium to transfer heat from infrared source to the object being heated, heat directly to the object|
||no need medium transferring, quick response,can reach working temperature more quickly, heating by infrared emitters shortens process time and increases production rates|
|cost saving||low capital cost, easy installation, reliable operation, low maintenance costs and efficient use of energy.|
|Better product quality
||Controllable, predictable heating reduces wastage and promotes products quality|
||Clean, and no any pollution released to the surroundings|
PET preform heating in Stretch blow moulding machines
Powder coating curing
Resins Hardening, Rubber coating drying
Adhesives - End polymerization
Food - Pasteurization / Sterilization
Paper Industry - Humidity Control
Industrial Drying - Paint , Varnishes , Dyeing
Semi Conductor Industries - Heating of wafers
Printing - Printing ink drying in screen and offset machines
Drying of Water-Repellent Coating on Fabric
Textile Embossing and Laminating
Why choose us
1. The materials used for our lamps are at good quality approval UL testing
2. As a manufacturer of infrared lamps over 10 years history, and we have experienced workers, half of them have worked for us over 5 years
3. We are factory, so we can control the delivery date, material, quality directly
4. For any exclusive-human damage within warranty time, we will delivery the replacements within 3-5 work days once confirming
5. Safe package to protect lamps from being broken during shipping
6. we will provide you the lamp’s holder free of charge ( 2 units clamps for 1 piece lamp)
7. Various Payment methods like wire transfer, paypal, western union
8. Shipping ways provided including DHL, Fedex, TNT, UPS, air, sea
1. What is the payment term?
prepayment 100% advance via wire transfer, Paypal, Western Union
2. Could you provide sample for performance testing and appearance checking?
Yes, we can provide the sample based on your required specs.
3. What information should i provide when enquire?
Lamp’s type, Total length,Heating length ,Wattage,Voltage,Ceramic end connection ,Lead length in mm (Standard lead wire length 300 mm),
Coating available - Gold coating / Ceramic coating, quantity, it couldn’t be better if there is drawing or picture can be provided.
But if it is a new project or it is the first time for you to use infrared emitter, just tell us about your application in details like object material,
required working temperature, required time, heating size..
Contact Person: Cathy