Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Quartz Glass||Length:||500mm Or Customzied|
|Diameter:||23*11mm/ 33*15mm||Power:||2500w Or Customzied|
|Warranty Period:||5000 Hours||Application:||Paint Drying|
380v Short Wave Ir Lamps,
2500w Short Wave Ir Lamps,
500mm Twin Tube Ir Lamps
Quick details of twin tube short wave IR emitters
Color temperature 2400~2500 °K
IR wavelength between 1 to 2μ
Using tungsten wire as filament
Response time around 1~2 seconds
Average working life 5000 hours
Gold or ceramic coating at rear side as reflectors
Max. overall length up to 4M
Vertical and horizontal emitters are available
Introduction of twin tube short wave ir lamps
This is made up of 8-shape high-purity clear quartz twin tube, each tube has Heating Coil of Tungsten material which runs in U shape in the tube which is filled with halogen gas.
Power Density up to 150KW/m2 is achieved. Heating up and cooling down time is approximately one second.
These heaters are available with gold or white reflector and without reflector
Reflector is in the form of gold coating on outer rear side of the tube
Due to reflector heat loss from backside is prevented and thus power saving is achieved
This also results in making surrounding work area cooler
This also increases the efficiency and directionality of the heater
There are two standard sizes 11 mm x 23 mm and 15 mm x 32 mm in cross section. Maximum length available is 4000 mm
Technical specificatiosn of twin tube IR heater
|Ref No.||Voltage||Wattage||Twin tube||Total length|
Why choose us
1. The materials used for our lamps are at good quality approval UL testing
2. As a manufacturer of infrared lamps over 10 years history, and we have experienced workers, half of them have worked for us over 5 years
3. We are factory, so we can control the delivery date, material, quality directly
4. For any exclusive-human damage within warranty time, we will delivery the replacements within 3-5 work days once confirming
5. Safe package to protect lamps from being broken during shipping
6. we will provide you the lamp’s holder free of charge ( 2 units clamps for 1 piece lamp)
7. Various Payment methods like wire transfer, paypal, western union
8. Shipping ways provided including DHL, Fedex, TNT, UPS, air, sea
1. how to place the order?
Let us know your required lamp specifications including lamp type,diameter, length, power, voltage,reflector...then we send you the
quotation,after payment,production will be started, after finished, they will be shipped to your side.
2. Why Reflector
All of our emitters can be coated with a layer of gold or ceramic as reflectors. The gold/ ceramic coating can concentrate the heat, increasing the effectiveness of the heat output. The emitters with coating are highly economical, converting practically all the consumed electrical power into heat. For the emitters with high watt density or the surface temperature of the tube above 800°C , we suggest to use ceramic coating as
reflector because the temperature resistance is up to 1000°C In addition to 180° (half-tube) coating, we also provide customer specified degrees.
3. could you supply clamps for lamp installing ?
Yes, we will provide mounting clamps for clients, and the corresponding clamps quantity with purchased lamps are supplied freely bu us.
4. Have an unusual design?
Send us a drawing, sketch, or sample and we'll be happy to quote it.
We specialize in small runs and custom designs, but can be highly competitive on large orders as well.
5.How does your factory do quality control
" quality is priority", we always and keep paying more attention to QC from the material purchasing to the lamps' packing. Our product have gained
CE, ROHS, ISO9001.
Contact Person: Heather Gu